Admission to Shiloh Bible Institute & Seminary is opened to all not matter what denomination they ascribe to.
All prospective full-time and part-time students are required to submit the following:
- A completed application form along with a non-refundable application fee of $50.00. This application fee is not part of the tuition.
- An official transcript from each learning institution attended from high school must be submitted to the Registrar. Advanced credit/s for the Degree program may be applied if applicable.
- Two photographs of the applicant must be attached to the application form.
- Two personal references, one from a pastor and the other from a verifiable individual who is not a relative.
- A brief summary of your personal testimony.
The Admissions office will review the student’s file once all the necessary documents have been received. If the student’s application is successful, a letter of acceptance will be sent.
Download application form here
Shiloh Bible Institute & Seminary | All Rights Reserved.